Sunday, December 20, 2009

High School Crush

Im pretty sure that everyone can relate with me, when I say There was this one person who you just couldnt keep your eyes off of! Well mine name was Calvin Roberts, and when I tell you he was the finest and sexiest thing walking through Valdosta High School walls!!! You couldnt deny the sexy, We would be in the locker room, and he take off dat shirt, all you seen was muscles and Sexiness! They used to Torcher the Freshmans by making them play all the sports against the Seniors and I always tried to team up against Calvin just to feel the touch!! I know it sounds desperate but hell it was high school!!!! Just had to share cause I came across their facebook and I hadnt seen him or a picture since high school, but by the look at this pic, the boi is still sexy as hell!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: