Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why Did My Baby Try To Kill Herself?

Fantasia: No I Aint Gonna Beg ya no More!!!! Imma Kill Myself?????? Dat Chick is off Glass! I love Fantasia like I love my grandma biscuits and dis chick out and right tried to off herself!?!?!?! WTF!!! Your album comes out August 24th and you trynna kil yourself about the stress of life! Tasia you have a treasure and gift that is beyond you and what you think is too hard for you to carry on! Ok Im DIGRESSING! Tasia took a combination of sleep aid and asprin and was diagnosed with overdose;-( I cant wait for this album to come out I have been waiting on it for a minute 3 years to be exact! Listen to your own music Tasia and leave dat fleabag to da dogs! But she is finna give me everything I need to live!!! I know this album will be the truth just like the last of her albums!!! Come shut it down Tasia and dont let me down. I wonder how you are feeling about it!

Her second song Thrill Is Gone off f Back to Me Fantasia ft. Cee-Lo is da hardest song I have heard in a minute

THE TRUTH!!!!!

This is Raw Fantasia giving America Hell!!!
Photobucket
Tasa looking good for da GRAMMY'S!!!Photobucket
I BETCHA HER SHOES OFF!!! GIVING DA BIZNEZZ!

No comments: