Saturday, October 18, 2008

R&B ARTIST SPOTLIGHT!! JAZMINE SULLIVAN


I have many new artist that are breaking through the music industry that I want to recognize. This time around I want to feature Jazmine Sullivan, shes a 21 year old R&B artist from Philadelphia. I first heard her about 1 year ago on another website and I was digging her vocalz forreal! Her vocal style is reminiscent of Lauryn Hill in so many ways and she is very soulful. I purchased her album on the day it came out, and I am very impressed with many tracks that she has on this album, Bust Your Windows is my rotation jam cant past that track! Need U Bad is so personal and gives you that vulnerable feel. Lions, Tigers, And Bears,-My personal favorite it gives you that intertwinned courage. In Love With Another Man-This is Jazmine Signature Song, when I tell you her vocalz are flawless. After The Hurricane-This is the empowerment song much needed for the emotionally weak! I know that I will be listening to this album for many years to come, Certified Classic! Jazmine Continue to do your thang and bless this diluted industry with great music!!

To view "Bust Your Windows" http://www.egradioonline.com/2008/10/video-jasmine-sullivan-bust-your.html

No comments: