Saturday, October 25, 2008

FAVORITE SHOWS







For the new fall season I have fell in love with a couple of shows that have just premiered and I must say that my favorite right now is David Allen Grier and his return to the screen in COmedy Central's CHocolate News, when I tell you this show is as ignorant as the Chapelle Show. He really hit the black community hard and it is a very enlightning show. My guilty pleasure right now is Real Housewive of Atlanta and The Starter Wife, they really have some characters this go round, NeNe is the former hood rat with money, Sheree' is the divorced diva wannabe, Kim is the poser who think she is a black girl stuck in a white womans body, with a boyfriend named "Big Poppa" who is an important man in the industry. and the others are somebodies just cant think of their characters right now. The Starter Wife is starring Debra Messing (Will and Grace) and her husband divorces her and she has to start her life back over. It is a genius comedy series and it hits Hollywood hard. A&E is one of my favorite channels to give me the dose of reality that I need daily, their show Intervention chronicles the lives of addicts and the extremities they go through in order to get their high. and the First 48 is a show about murders that occur and the steps detectives make in order to capture the assailants. Very good show I may add and you can learn alot from the show. The Boondocks Season 2 is the shit I must say Aaron McGruder is the truth and doesnt mind crossing that line to let us Black people know that we have got to do better! Yall check out these shows and let me know what ya think!

No comments: