Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Heart Skips A Beat!!!

I met the love of my life on November 27, 2004 in Reddick, Florida. We have been together since off and on for 5 years., the love between us never seems to diminsh, If anyhting it lets us know how hard we fight to keep that bond and love strong. His name is Kijofa Teihan Alphonso Kirkland and I love this man! He is the TRUTH and it shall set you free!! I thirst for him every minute of the day and the only thing that will keep me away is death. He has been that sunshine on my cloudy dayz!! Gotta Love that Man!! Im not saying that relationships are perfect, because this relationship has been a test of wills, but I am still where my heart is and I am still giving that effort to make my relationship work. Mainly I am in a place where I am letting my heart speak for my mind, but my mind do play a major part in my LOVE. I am due to Love, but I am not due to Love a Lie!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: