Friday, November 6, 2009

Random Foolishness in November 09


Part1

Part 2

Now I feel for the girl! I mean Chris tore her ass up!! But what America doesnt want to see is what built up to the blowup and what part Rihanna played in the violence. I believe that she has put her hands on Chris and she is playing the innoncent victim!! I dont agree with what Chris did at all but there is two side to every story!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chris Brown Community Service Edition

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well I had been hearing the Rumors all year long and I finally got my evidence. Usher finally left that elderly bitch!! She tried to play like she was gonna die across seas trying to have plastic surgery to look better for him, but dat shit still didnt work!! Its about time, now all he needs to do now is put out another Diamond selling album and tell Ne-yo to suck his dick!!!

No comments: